- This event has passed.
Doing things differently? – policy after Brexit (UK in a changing Europe)
31 January 2022, 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
Webinar hosted by UK in a Changing Europe as they launch of their new Policy report, looking at how the UK is doing policy differently after Brexit across a number of different areas including tax, immigration, agriculture and trade.
- Robert Colvile, Commentator, The Sunday Times
- Matthew Holehouse, British Politics Correspondent, The Economist
- Sarah Hall, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Jonathan Portes, Senior Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Joël Reland, Researcher, UK in a Changing Europe
Chair: Jill Rutter, Senior Research Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe