- This event has passed.
Free support with Settled Status Applications in Falkirk (Citizens Rights Project)
18 March 2022, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Free support with your pre-settled and settled status in Falkirk.
Are you and EU, EEA or Swiss citizen or a family member of one?
Have you secured your migration status in the UK?
If you haven’t, you are not sure or you have any questions, book an appointment with us.
We provide fully confidential support to EU citizens and their family members by offering inmigration advice about the EU Settlement Scheme.
Our services are FREE. We can speak several languages, let us know if you need an interpreter and we will do our best to have one available for your appointment
We can help you with:
- a late application for pre-settled or settled status.
- adding evidence to your existing application.
- changing from pre-settled to settled status.
- proving your status and accessing and updating your digital profile.
- applying for a family member.
- refusals and admin reviews