- This event has passed.
Climate change and COP26 (UK in a Changing Europe)
14 June 2021, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Event series organised by UK in a Changing Europe, looking at foreign policy and international climate change before and after the G7.
What progress did the G7 summit make on climate change? Does this provide the necessary momentum heading for COP26, and what does the UK need to do now to deliver it successfully?
- Andy Jordan, Professor of Environmental Policy, University of East Anglia
- Bernice Lee, Founding Director of the Hoffmann Centre for Sustainable Resource Economy and Research Director, Futures at Chatham House
- Elisabetta Cornago, Research Fellow, Centre for European Reform
- Johannes Urpelainen, Director and Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz Professor of Energy, Resources and Environment, John Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies
- Nav Dubash, Professor at Centre for Policy Research
Chair: Jill Rutter, Senior Research Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
This event will be recorded. It will be available to watch here shortly afterwards.