News & Analysis
- Brexit deal finally approvedThe Trade & Cooperation Agreement on future EU-UK relations is coming into force…How’s it seen within the EU?… Read More »
- The UK, Scotland and IrelandJohn Bruton writes: There is a real prospect of a second referendum on Scottish independence, if pro-independence parties win an overall majority in next month’s Scottish Parliament elections.… Read More »
- Small states in or out of the EUDo you want to be a rule-taker or a rule-maker? That was the key question facing small countries/states deciding whether to join the EU or not highlighted by our expert panel in our latest webinar and their own answer was, unsurprisingly, the latter.… Read More »
- 100 days of BrexitTwo heartfelt but campaigning messages from sister organisations to mark 100 days of full Brexit. We at EMiS are urging the return of Scotland to EU membership as soon as possible…… Read More »
More news here.
- 9 May 2021, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The European Parliament Liaison Office in the UK are livestreaming their annual ...
- 10 May 2021, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Telling A New Story About Europe – The Art of Shifting Opinion Through Sto...
- 10 May 2021, 7:30 pm - 8:15 pm
In their Lockdown Livestreams, Glasgow Loves EU are talking to a different guest...
- 11 May 2021, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Brexit has seriously damaged Scotland’s fishing industry. EMiS Committee M...
- 11 May 2021, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The Conference on the Future of Europe kicks off in earnest on Europe Day (May 9...
- 13 May 2021, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event with North East Surrey for Europe… Read More »
More events here.