Older blogs from 2016
Return to main blog page >
Previous blogs from 2015 >
Click an item to read the full article.
- The effect of the Brexit referendum, 25th August, from our members.
- Why this referendum is not binding, 12th July by a member.
Where's the plan? The chaos caused by a slim majority for Brexit, 5th July by David Gow.
- My fears for the future of our country, 12th June by one of our members.
- The EU and Young People, 7th June by Vanessa Glynn
- The Leave campaign doesn't have a viable alternative, 5th June 2016 by Derek Hammersley
- Immigration. The points-based system does not work, 3rd June 2016 by Alex Orr
- The EU is about tolerance and solidarity, 23rd May 2016 by David Gow
- Rebuttal of Vote Leave's claim of more powers for Scotland, 21st May 2016 by David Brew
- The EU has a key role to play in the future of UK security, 16th May 2016 by "Ming" Campbell
- Let's not lose our influence in Europe, 10th May 2016 by Vanessa Glynn
- The new Scottish Government and the EU, 6th May 2016 by Vanessa Glynn
- The EU and benefits to workers, 1st May 2016 by David Gow
- The economy argument will win the vote, 1st May 2016 by David Gow
- Sovereignty, 25th April 2016 by David Gow
- This battle is about democracy, 18th April 2016 by chairman Derek Hammersley
- Why the EU is important to an "Oldie", 14th April 2016 by committee member John Purvis
- Peace - the Bigger Picture, 12th April 2016 by chairman Derek Hammersley
- Intervention by the Bank of England,7th April 2016 by David Gow
- The demise of the British Steel industry, 1st April 2016 by David Gow
- The EU, UK, USA and democracy and constitution, 30th March 2016 by committee member John Purvis
- Europeans want us to remain,18th March 2016 by David Gow
- Project Truth: Trade treaties after Brexit, 15th March 2016 by David Gow
- A crisis is why we need the EU, 8th March 2016 by a member
- Brexit' will see potential loss of sovereignty for the UK, 25th February 2016 by Alex Orr
- Why I am voting to remain, 16th February 2016 by a member
- The autonomy of a "fax democracy",16th February 2016 by Alex Orr
- The europhobic media,11th February 2016 by Derek Hammersley
- Battle between immigration & economics will dominate EU referendum, 4th February 2016 by Alex Orr
- Anti-EU stories are an outlet for anti-foreigner views, 20th February 2016 by David Clarke
- The case for the EU, 25th January 2016 by a member in Glasgow
- The Dutch Presidency of the EU will be good for Scotland, 11th January 2016 by Alex Orr